Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mini Bio

Hola!

I'm CN, the initials of my first and middle name. I'm a recent graduate from Illinois Wesleyan University with a B.A. in English (don't judge my writing), trying to figure out what I wanna do with my life like most postgrads. I finished a communications internship in Chicago, and now I'm relaxing at home looking for job in journalism. Let's see...what else is important for you to know? I don't want to attend graduate school because it's too much work. More importantly, it's too expensive on top of thousands of dollars I've accumulated in college loans. JOY! Anyway, I'm a crazy bookworm which means I prefer hanging out at Barnes & Noble or a library as opposed to bars or clubs like many youngsters my age. I LOVE Lady Gaga, but not for the reasons as others do (I think...more about her later). You'll learn more about me later and why "The Lone Star Dreamer." Promise.

Just in case I rambled nonsense/confused you about what I'll be writing about in the 1st entry, I'll clarify again briefly. I want to speak my mind honestly without caring so much about what others think. We all do it, but I don't want to anymore or at least do it MUCH less. I just want to express my thoughts and opinions, and hopefully some of you will understand and/or relate. If you don't, cool beans. Unlike normal people, I watch too much TV, listen to too much music, and watch too many films which has resulted in lots of honest response vomit. It's not that disgusting though. In addition to all the media I'll write/comment about, I'll also include what my family and friends have to say on certain subjects. Of course, their identities will remain private. As for the subjects, they include but aren't restricted to guy/girl relationships, family dynamics, romance/sex, careers, identity, life in general and whatever else comes to mind. That's enough for now. Until next time...


P.S. All photos on this blog are from Google Images (I'll try my best to be specific about the primary source), http://dear-bright-young-love.xanga.com/ , http://elec-trick-city.xanga.com/ , and
http://jump-4jesus.xanga.com/. If the photos are from another source, I will make note of it.




No comments: