Monday, September 6, 2010

Changing the Direction of Mi Blog

I've been thinking lately. As usual. I've decided take this blog in a new direction than originally planned. I'm still gonna be honest. But, as much as I enjoy watching nonsense TV, ridiculous reality TV shows aren't really worth blogging about. At least, that's what I've been realizing since my last post about Jersey Shore. So, no more Shore or anything else else TV-related unless it's blog-worthy.

I'll be blogging about music and music videos, and how they reflect my thoughts, opinions, life (as a 20something) and, of course, dreams. That's what I do most of the time anyway. This blog will reveal who am I through the music and videos. Or the me who's hidden or screaming to break out. I wish I could get paid listen to music, watch music videos and dream. I'm definitely a lone soul who not really in touch with reality. Trying to find my peace of mind. That could be pathetic, but it's honest. Hopefully, you can enjoy, relate and comment.



2 comments:

Fool.in.the.Rain* said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your blog and I think the direction your going in is great! I happen to love music and can't imagine a day without it. I look forward to seeing your future posts!!

Carmen Merrick said...

Thanks! I greatly appreciate your comment! Music is essential to life. I hope you enjoy my blog. I look forward your future comments :)