Thursday, September 2, 2010

Krazy for Ke$ha

MUSIC VIDEOS. I love watching them! Am I the only one who does that? Do you? Well, how do I express my admiration for another wild, free, blond version of me? Ke$ha is, for lack of a better word, amazing! Now, I'm sure many people may think she's insane, strange or basically a freak. And yes, she is a freak. A brilliant, intelligent freak. Since her debut on Flo Rida's Right Round, Ke$ha has been making her mark in the music industry. And with the recent release of "Take It Off," I thought to myself this song and music video is the true, rebellious me hidden from most. It's also a fun, crazy video to watch and a catchy tune to shout on the top of your lungs. Or my lungs. Whichever. The first line of song had me hooked when it played on my Pandora. "There's a place downtown, where the freaks all come around."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edP0L6LQzZE&ob=av3n

^^^Ke$ha's "Take It Off" music video on YouTube at keshaVEVO.

The verse is electrifying! I heard you loud and crazy, Ke$ha. I don't mind punching a hole in the wall and participating in a dirty free for all. Yeah. I said it. A dirty free for all. Lovely. Who wouldn't want to break free like an animal? It's at night when people feel at liberty to do what they want because it's too dark for anyone to witness. Moreover, we've all had our moments when we drank too much and drunk-texted and/or dialed ex-boy/girlfriends we regretted in the morning. But in the mist of being young, carefree, and wanting to have fun, like Ke$ha said, "I don't give a, I don't give a, I don't give a" f*ck (my word, not K's). Just being honest. That's how most of us feel. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself. We just want to let loose, feel free and live out our youth. And I love how this song and video makes me feel. Crazy, wild and free. Exactly a large part of who I am. No reason to be ashamed or hide it.


The video may confuse you because people are turning into colorful fairy dust, and Ke$ha is rockin' out this random grand white fur coat. Musicians aren't called artist for nothing. I'm sure there's a reason we don't readily know for these elements. But, I know I want to rock a pair of black and white vertical striped shorts. Ke$ha, who was the wardrobe stylist on set who gave those shorts or are they yours? Watch the video if you haven't already. There may be something you like such as going hardcore where there's glitter on the floor. As I will because "going hardcore" can be interpreted a few other ways beside twisting the sheets. Plus, I like glitter. Or maybe you'll just want to take it off.


P.S. Fabulous shoes! Now, where to buy them...














Photos from Google Images: jewelwicker.com and YouTube keshaVEVO.

No comments: