Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Back and Need to Give this Another Try...

Hey Everyone! And forgive me for leaving some of you hanging since September 2010. For a few months, I stopped blogging because I got self-conscious about what I was writing and didnt like how I wasnt getting followers. But, I just started so I dont know what I was expecting. I think I had too high of expectations and then I got frustrated especially being out of college and not having a semi-good day job. But, I'm back and gonna give blogging another try for the 8th time! So, please bear with me! I'm trying to find my voice and the courage to just do this and not punk out.

I'm still going to write my critiques (good and bad) about music, music videos and films. However, I may add some reality TV shows because they're my guilty pleasure, and I can't help it. One of my favorites is Real World on MTV. I actually got an email from the casting producers to come in for an audition after I submitted my email submission to be on the show. More about that later. But, most importantly about this blog is for me to communicate opinions and thoughts HONESTLY! Not matter how inappropriate or shocking. Of course, I will use sensitivity to not offend anyone in regards to race, sex, disabilities, etc.

I hope you guys understand and enjoy what this blog has to offer :)

No comments: